Imperial Manufacturing Group of Richibucto, NB, is pleased to announce that it has come to an agreement with Fusion BP Product headquartered in Montreal, Quebec and Steelform Building Products Canada headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta to acquire the assets related to supplying the Canadian market with outstanding quality and performance building materials.
These two companies will be merging into a new company called Imperial Building Products (IBP) a subsidiary of Imperial Manufacturing Group (IMG).
Imperial Building Products (IBP)
- Imperial Building Products (IBP) is a subsidiary of Imperial Manufacturing Group (IMG).
- IBP will be headquartered in Richibucto, New Brunswick
- IBP will be a Coast to Coast National Steel Stud Manufacturer.
- IBP customers will be serviced by two divisions – Fusion BP (East) and Steelform (West).
- Cesare Minchillo has accepted a position as President for IBP to ensure continued focus and growth.
Fusion BP (East)
- Headquarters in Montreal, Quebec
- Manufacturing facilities in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto Ontario
- Headquarters in Edmonton Alberta
- Manufacturing facilities in Vancouver, British Columbia, Edmonton Alberta and Toronto Ontario, and sales offices in Montreal Quebec, Austin Texas, and Atlanta Georgia